|Deep Sea Fishing|
|If you are looking for some REEL FUN while in Jamaica, you have to look no further than our deep sea fishing packages. Resort Diver's can offer you a great chance to get more out of your vacation experience by getting a hands on lesson on catching big game in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. You will be taken out on a fishing excursion led by your boat captain and his experienced fishing crew. On this excursion you will be able to catch Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Tuna and Blue Marlin, Snapper, Grouper and much more.**|
We offer our deep sea fishing excursions from Runaway Bay, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios and have different packages for different budgets.
|If you are just looking for a relaxing excursion around the beautiful Jamaican coastline, our fishing excursions allow you to enjoy this more catered experience. With our chartered excursions you have the ability to spend almost as much time as you wish while selecting how you would like to spend your time with us whether just sight seeing, snorkeling or cruising along. We can take up to 6 persons on your trip at no additional cost and this is a great way to share the cost between friends and family.|
Rates Start from $600.00 for half day excursions. Please use our inquiry form below for more specific rate information on our rates and availability for dates that you require.
|Here is some additional information about this excursion:|
- You get to keep 50% of your catch for your own consumption or you may sell back your catch to our boat crew.
- You do not need your own fishing license.
- We have 42' Bertrams in our fishing fleet, with tournament rigging.
- Package includes 12 bottles of beer (Red Stripe, Heineken), 12 bottles of soda and water, (Addition alcohol is available for an additional fee) , bait, tackle, boat and professional crew.
- Half day excursions are about 5 hours long, while full day excursions are 10 hours in length.
- Trips usually leave early in the morning, however depending on availability custom schedules can be arranged.
- In order to secure your boat we recommend that you place your booking at least two weeks in advance during off peak season (March - May and September - November) and a month in advance during peak season (December-March and June-September).
|Please use the form below to Sign Up Now. You will be contacted for more information and to confirm your activity. |
|We look forward to hearing from you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any general questions. |